Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Being the mother of two teenagers, I have seen my share of Christmas Programs, Grandparents day programs, cheerleading competitions, volleyball, basketball, baseball, and my all time favorite so far, softball! I never ever EVER get tired of sitting in the audience or the stands and watching my children shine. :-) Well, its Rainas turn!!! yay!!! Raina will be performing in her first Christmas program this afternoon.

I am giddy like a child, made sure her outfit(yep mommy made it) is out and pressed, with matching accessories. Have a bath ready and I am going to wake her up soon so we can get ready for her BIG day!! I caught her dancing and singing Jingle Bells and Santa is Coming to Town a few times, I think these may be in the program. ;-)I will be sure to share some photos...

2 comments:

Monica said...

I'm so excited for her! She will shine!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for both of you I remeber when you were that age and soo cute.