Sunday, April 13, 2008

hmmmmmm Tagged it is! I have been tagged by Toni Hamel Designs and Peyton's Place Boutique. Here are the rules:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Let's see...here it goes…7 weird or random facts about me:

1. Whenever I eat, none of my food can touch each other on my plate...













2. One of my favorite tv programs to watch is Charmed.










3. I have an unhealthy obsession with Mountain Dew "Amp" :-)













4. I am the oldest of 9 children....



5. I am able to type 100 wpm













6. I graduated from college Magna Cum Laude with a degree in Criminology.

7. I sit on my porch every night during the spring and summer with a cup of tea.

I am tagging.................

Kandy Kisses
Blowin Bubbles Boutique
Baby Threadz
Pink Lemonade Boutique
Sugar Sweetness
Blondie and Co.
60piggies

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Oldest of 9? Wow!

And #7 sounds divine - I need to do this more often than the approximately once a year that I do!

Holly Stocke said...

Very interesting, Alicia! Criminology? Were you going to be a detective or something?

I drink white tea every day and actually have those same tea bags in your picture. :-) That's the best tea in the world!!!

Love this headshot of Raina. She sure is special. :-)

Hol