Saturday, December 06, 2008

I know, I know, I have barely been on here...sorry about that. :-) I have been getting ready for the holidays and doing minimal sewing lately. However, I did just get the newest line of fabric...






and OMG, can you say GORGEOUS!! This fabric is by Patty Young and she calls this Andalucia. I have known Patty for a few years and it has been amazing watching her go from clothing design to fabric design with her own line of greeting cards!! My sneak peek of the fabric was a single charm pack and some ribbon. Here's what I did with it ;-)



and then at the door was this box, at the sight of it I was already drooling. I KNEW what was in this box..hehe So I made a little cover to match the bag. I got away from the clothing for a little bit, I guess I needed a break. I enjoyed making something different that took alot less time but to tell you the truth? I now miss the clothes, the ruffles, the appliques...so yep, I will be going back to what I love best. :-) Here are a few bags I made on my little side step...


No comments: